Southeast Connections Directional Drill Foreman in Conyers, Georgia
Directional Drill Foreman
Title: Directional Drill Foreman
Location: Conyers, GA
More about this job >
Southeast Connections, LLC provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Oversees a directional drill crew working on job site, making sure work is compliant with installation and safety standards. Oversees the field operations with a focus on safety, compliance, efficiency, cost management and innovation. Manages construction activities to ensure company procedures are followed and compliance is maintained relative to all applicable local, state and federal requirements.
• Responsible for running a variety of equipment including but not limited to; all types of Directional Drills, (Vermeer and/or Ditch Witch) and locators, various types of Trucks, Excavators, Forklifts, Dump trucks, etc.
• Experience drilling in both standard and high-risk areas
• Have knowledge of utility depths and placement
• Possess general knowledge of construction practices and be familiar with equipment, including routine service and maintenance
• Serve as single point of contact with company crews, customers, inspectors, subcontractors and vendors performing work in the field
• Supervise the daily operations in accordance with job specifications and customer requirements while continually monitoring site for changing safety conditions and related issues
• Oversees all work is compliant with installation standards
High school diploma or 4-year post-secondary education, or equivalent experience.
Two years of experience as an equipment and directional drill operator, or equivalent on the job experience. Proficient knowledge of utility installation techniques and standards. Minimum 5 years’ operating a directional drill (Vermeer and/or Ditch Witch), valid driver’s license with clean driving record, excellent communications, and interpersonal skills, minimum two (2) years utility construction experience, strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.