MDU Resources Group Project Admin in Chandler, Arizona
Hiring Manager:Robnlin Moss
Closing Date:11/02/2021at 11:59pm CDT
GENERAL SUMMARY/PRIMARY FUNCTION
Responsible for understanding, upholding and promoting CSG’s Critical Success Factors, 1) Safety First!; 2) Financial Success (including operational excellence); 3) Employee Satisfaction (including development and training), and 4) Customer Satisfaction. Promote OEG’s Core Values, safety culture and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI). Primary duties include: Record keeping, data entry, document preparation, presentation development, meeting coordination, and special projects. Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provide administrative support for designated office staff
• Process permits, contracts, billings, weekly timecards, change orders, subcontracts, lien waivers, submittals, freight claims, and new hire onboarding.
• Update Spectrum with estimates, contract changes, subcontracts, phasing, and cost projections
• General Job set up on and off site
• Perform additional duties as assigned
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Requires strong organizational skills, continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing material as well as the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive, confidential situations
• Requires advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Good punctuation, spelling, and grammar skills are critical
• Must maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Preferred knowledge of office procedures and word processing software at a level normally acquired through completion of an Associate Degree in a business or office related discipline and three years’ experience providing administrative support.
Pre-employment drug screen, MVR, credit check and background check required (will vary by position).
Equal opportunity employer/AAP. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/CSG-71.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.