Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corporation Business Solutions Mgr I/II in Burlington, Kansas
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE:Business Solutions Mgr I/II
DEPARTMENT:Business Solutions – Topeka General Office
PAY RANGE:Business Solutions Mgr I: $46,400 - $58,000
Business Solutions Mgr II: $56,800 - $71,000
Scheduled Work Hours:Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Other hours as required)
*Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities: *
Oversee Customer Relationship Management of Tier 2/BSC commercial/industrial segment both directly and through collaboration with Customer Solutions Managers. Key components of this position include promote and focus on first touch, proactive solutions through regulated and unregulated products and services while working in a regulated environment, assessing customer needs, optimizing brand awareness and grow incremental revenue. Proactively identify process improvement opportunities. Work across departments to achieve consistency in process and procedures. Resolving complex issues through departmental collaboration to exceed key metrics: transactional survey, current customer satisfaction survey, and revenue enhancing customer engagement.
• Act as a central point of contact for key customers billing, power quality & product/service needs.
• Establish relationships, define needs and identify solutions that strengthen customer loyalty and satisfaction.
• Create and promote an environment of trust and teamwork through actions and behavior.
• Contribute to the efficient operation of the BSC by streamlining and enhancing internal processes that result in timely, accurate completion of complex customer issues.
• Contribute to division and corporate financial performance by proactively engaging in revenue enhancement efforts by promoting Evergy services as customer driven solutions.
• Build BSC and Tier 2 customer profiles that will enable Business Solution Center managers to effectively identify customer needs, opportunities and relationships with Evergy.
• Provide excellent communication skills specific to audience; technical/non-technical.
• Document, track, and monitor internal & external customer account maintenance requests in a timely manner from submission to completion.
• Manage and submit project updates/status to Business Solutions Center Manager on a regular basis.
• Build awareness of company activities through customer focused seminars.
• Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner.
• Participate in project management for various cross functional projects to improve customer satisfaction, standard best practices, processes, and procedures.
• Communicates with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
• Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
• Manage Accountlink Advantage setup/changes and other Evergy portals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Typically have a minimum of three to five years customer service account management/sales experience. Utility background/experience is a plus.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related discipline or related field is preferred.
• Must be a self -starter and have excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must possess outstanding human relation, customer service and communication skills.
• Must have experience working with various computer applications including, but not limited to Microsoft Office products. CIS knowledge background is a plus.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
• Ability to manage multiple commercial & industrial customer needs simultaneously through phone, fax, email and face to face contact.
• Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to act as a change agent working with individuals at all levels both internal and externally.
• Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced office environment.
• Displays effective project management skills to oversee complex technical/nontechnical issues and projects through completion.
• Displays sound judgment when making decisions.
• Ability to work and contribute within a team environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Ability to identify and improve internal job processes that increase efficiencies streamlining job function.
• Operates within the policies and procedures of the company.
Licenses, Certifications, Bonding, and/or Testing Required: None
*Working Conditions: *Normal Office Working Conditions
Evergy has a clear mission – To empower a better future. Evergy chooses to live this mission by valuing People First. We know to accomplish becoming the most innovative and reliable energy company, we need a team with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. So, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. We are committed to celebrating diversity and building a team where everyone – regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status – has a voice and can bring their best every day. We know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better we will be. Evergy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Job: *Customer Care/Customer Service
Title: Business Solutions Mgr I/II
Requisition ID: CUS00AM