Omaha Public Power District Part Time Operations Clerk VI in Blair, Nebraska
The Part-time Operations Clerk VI will be accountable for the following:
- Support T&D; Field work on a daily basis by coordinating various types of service and/or maintenance requests with appropriate departments, as well as perform other administrative and clerical activities utilizing a variety of computer based systems. Compile reports as assigned.
- Union 763 and 1483 timekeeping, work order and job order-creation and close out, crew rundowns into CAD, iCIS field activities, One Call locate requests and refreshes, vehicle accidents and injuries into Industry Safe, ACO crew call functions, process and maintain streetlights in SLAMS and maintenance/trouble calls in CAD, underground dig permits, schedule barricades, etc.
- Reconcile credit cards and employee reimbursement transactions which require maintaining proper receipts, records and authorizations. Utilize contracts, purchase orders, invoicing and MR’s for the purchase and receipt of services and materials as needed while ensuring that services and materials are charged to the proper Work Order and reflect proper accounting codes.
- Assigns and dispatches service crews to work locations utilizing OMS, CAD and GeoMap for tracking and documentation.
Respond to emergency call-outs and assist Management and Supervision when required to facilitate restoration as specified in the T&D; Emergency Response Plan.
Assists internal customers by telephone, radio, fax, mail, email and/or in-person, on a variety of electric delivery related topics.
Professional and courteous interaction with external customers face to face or by telephone in response to requests from T&D; Field or external customers.
- Inputs a variety of transactions in iCIS including: billing adjustments, payments, payment arrangements, start, stop, and transfer service request, and other customer service related transactions.
- Submits material requests and inventory requests and maintains inventory control for assigned service center(s).
- Responsible for clearing/balancing funds at the end of each workday.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven computer skills and experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook and other software products.
- Excellent customer skills and demonstrated ability to be courteous and responsive to customer needs.
- Ability to work independently to meet department deadlines, and prioritize and handle multiple job assignments accurately with acceptable output.
- Working knowledge of or familiarity with the following computer systems: Asset Suite, iCIS, PeopleSoft, Byers Map viewer, ACO, SORS, SLAMS, Industry Safe and One Call.
- Working knowledge of OMS or CAD.
Leading the way we power the future.
To provide affordable, reliable and environmentally sensitive energy services to our customers.
We have a PASSION to serve – We HONOR our community – We CARE about each other.
Org Marketing Statement
EOE: Protected Veterans/Disability
How To Apply
Apply online at www.oppd.com on or before December 14, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE - Your application has not been submitted unless you have applied for a specific requisition. If you have not chosen a specific opening, your application will remain in 'DRAFT' form and will not be viewed by our Human Resources staff.
Job ID: 295576
Location: Blair, NE - Blair Service Cntr
Full/Part Time: Part-Time