Avangrid Analyst - Customer Relations Center in Binghamton, New York
Analyst - Customer Relations Center
Company: NY STATE ELECTRIC & GAS C
Binghamton, NY, US
Real-time/intraday management: make recommendations for optimal intervals to perform non-phone activates.
Support contact center reporting and data analysis initiatives.
Monitor real-time and historical shrinkage and schedule adherence.
Maintain and adjust agent schedules in WFM tool
Assist in identifying opportunities to improve agent efficiency and productivity.
Assist in administration of WFM tools and technology.
Skills and Requirements
• Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience preferred. HS Diploma with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience required.
• 1+ years direct experience in Customer Care Center volume forecasting and Workforce Management, preferably in a multi-channel, multi-vendor/site environment
• 1+ years direct experience using WFM software and scheduling tools.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of contact center key performance indicators.
• Intermediate MS Excel (complex functions, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
• Experience working in a union environment preferred.
• Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
Develop Self & Others
Empower to grow
Collaborate & Share
Be a role model
Focus to achieve results
AVANGRID employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties.
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org