Eversource Energy Team Lead, Digital Strategy and Analytics in Berlin, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)Role and Scope of Position:
Work across the organization to improve processes and find new opportunities to expand the digital customer experience. Utilize the power of data science and advanced analytics to drive financial results and improve customer experiences. Department will work collaboratively with business partners across the organization to determine the right questions to ask, pursue the best opportunities, share insights, and develop practical business recommendations. Deliver data-driven solutions that give Eversource’s users the best experience across our platform.
•Supervises a team of 2+ FTE’s
- Provides leadership and oversees a team of Digital Analysts through training, project support, and guidance on strategy and analytics
- Manages the analytics product portfolio, including analytics tools, surveys, A|B testing, etc.
- Conducts formal/informal training on the use of new technologies and measurement reporting
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with stakeholders, business partners, and technology teams
- Communicates and presents findings to leadership level business partners
- Oversees in-depth analyses of self-service performance across various strategic online and mobile projects and presents data-driven insights and recommendations to team members, product owners, and senior management.
- Works collaboratively within the Digital Product team to support the execution of the product roadmap
- Manages data implementation strategy and presentation of insights to key stakeholders
- Creates a digital measurement framework that establishes clear KPIs and goals for all digital channel
- Gathers and analyzes behavioral data to support the digital ecosystem and tools
- Develops analytics dashboards and ad hoc reports to monitor the performance and health of the digital channels
- Proactively identifies any anomalies or inconsistencies in digital data and presents recommendations to improve or resolve
- Generates insights from data and leverage contextual feedback to inform the product strategy and feature prioritization
- Analyzes variances in KPI’s, present analysis to partners, and monitors performance versus plan.
- Analyzes web site performance to gauge results of site improvements and provides data-driven business insights
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a desire to learn new tools and technologies
- Mastery of one or more of web analytics tools - Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Experience leveraging and deploying tag management solutions (Adobe, GTM, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI and other BI visualization tools (preferred).
- Experience in one or more of the leading online survey tools and platforms (Foresee, Qualtrics, iPerceptions)
- BS, MS, or MBA in relevant quantitative studies or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in digital analytics and/or analytics testing and/or a related analytical role
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Set and Communicate Direction and Priorities
- Know the business plan and how your role connects to it
- Identify problems, issues; take responsibility for resolution
- Set high standards for self; deliver quality performance
- Raise ideas for improvement
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
Build Trusting Relationships
- Follow through on commitments made to manager, colleagues, and customers.
- Address difficult or controversial issues and encourage others to do the same.
- Have honest dialogue with others
Manage and Develop People
- Set performance goals that align with department and company goals
- Meet regularly with your supervisor/manager to discuss your performance
- Seek opportunities to develop skills and gain knowledge through on the job opportunities, i.e. working on projects, attending meetings, etc.
Foster Teamwork and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Work collaboratively within and across the organization to achieve “One Company” and other goals
- Recognize and address cross functional implications of your work
Create a Diverse, Inclusive Workforce
- Incorporate the diverse ideas and perspectives of team, colleagues, and customers in your work
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve business performance and customer service.
- Respond positively to new demands or circumstances
- Exhibit a “can-do” attitude to support changes in priorities and work processes
Focus on the Customer
- Deliver superior service to our customers, both internal and external, in a reliable, attentive, courteous, quality, proactive and timely manner
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs