Eversource Energy Regulatory Financial Analyst in Berlin, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We support 4 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA and NH. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customer service. ENERGY- BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
The Regulatory Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting the Team Leader in the preparation and development of financial analysis and regulatory compliance support associated with transmission service contracts revenue requirements and rate design. This includes other transmission recovery related initiatives and financial support associated with interconnection agreements.
- Prepares and/or reviews financial analysis and regulatory compliance support to accommodate new, or updates to existing, transmission contract revenue requirements and rate design.
- Develops supporting documentation for discussions in transmission service contract and agreement settlement negotiations and informational sessions.
- Provides financial and regulatory support associated with ISO-NE Order 1000 and other related bid submissions.
- Contribute to supporting other Regulatory Financial Analysis initiatives, as requested, in negotiating, administration and billing of transmission related contracts on behalf of Eversource electric operating companies.
- Supports regulatory financial projects as necessary.
- Collaborates effectively with several key business areas and directs a variety of Transmission related regulatory financial activities.
- Keeps Team Leader informed of issues, impediments and progress.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting. Understanding of utility accounting and regulatory framework is preferred.
- Detailed oriented and the ability to be thorough and precise.
- Financial modeling experience is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and shift among competing priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work across functional / organizational boundaries.
- Strong technical skills including MS Office applications and various financial systems.
- Support innovation; continually and consistently challenge the status quo.
- Possess a high degree of initiative and ownership.
- Contribute to a collaborative and positive work atmosphere in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience required.
- Understanding of utility accounting and regulatory framework is preferred.
Licenses & Certifications:
- CPA or industry specific designation(s) preferred
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs