Eversource Energy Program Administrator 3 in Berlin, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)An intermediate level position within the Program Administrator progression. Provides the incumbent with the experience and training necessary for advancement to the final level of Program Administrator 4. Duties include technical and clerical assignments related to the processing and maintenance of technical standards and data for the Distribution Engineering organization with an emphasis on the graphic design aspect of construction standards.
The primary location for this position is Berlin CT
- Individual acts as project leader and/or carries out assignments requiring mastery of subject matter and extensive experience associated with the development of designs and graphic arts for Distribution System Engineering projects.
Individual develops and revises Standards and Specifications for distribution material products as assigned.
Coordinatesthe production/publication of Eversource Standards manuals including Distribution Construction and Material Standards and electronic media.
- Provides guidance and technical expertise to engineers as related to the development of final graphics for Distribution Standards and presentations.
- Estimates time and costs related assigned projects/procedures.
- Design illustrative renderings and visual aids and other creative work required to meet engineering requirements.
Knowledge of BroadVisionQuickSilver, AutoCAD, or AdobeFramMakerapplicationsis required.
Will sometimes work with field personnel for useful suggestions for Standards related documents.
- Design and produce the Over/Under newsletter, a publication that is mailed to select personnel throughout the entire Eversource area. Responsiblefor collecting information for newsletter articles. Maintain newsletter mailing lists.
- All job requirements must be met with substantial experience in order to advance to next level of Program Administrator.
Familiarity of engineering practices and procedures and Eversource business procedures.
Demonstrated basic knowledge of engineering terminology and equipment.
- Demonstrated familiarity with basic accounting, technical mathematics, and statistical techniques.
- Working skills with Microsoft products and Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge of BroadVisionQuickSilver, AutoCAD, and Adobe FrameMaker a plus.
Education:Anassociatedegree in fine or graphic arts/design or two-year certificate from accredited art school, or the equivalent and ten years of related experience in a graphic arts environment are required.
Experiences:Candidatemust present portfolio of graphic design projects or equivalent evidence of their graphic capability.
Licenses &Certifications:Musthold a valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs