Eversource Energy Energy Efficiency Co-op (CT) in Berlin, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
This position is responsible for supporting the Multifamily Energy Efficiency Team in project/program management services to multifamily properties for electric and natural gas energy efficiency projects. The Multifamily Energy Efficiency Team is responsible for all aspects of implementation planning, process design, analysis, delivery, customer service, contractor management and financial and statistical record keeping. This position supports the development, promotion and implementation of energy efficiency programs to meet established goals. Specifically, the position:
- Provides support specific to the analysis of energy efficient equipment and systems include reviewing projects for pertinent supporting documentation, researching customer energy efficiency and participation data, preparing and maintaining analysis spreadsheets, assisting with the management of vendors/contractors.
- Work with senior colleagues to implement energy efficiency programs and related initiatives.
- Enables the integration of general daily transactional activities between the customer, program administrators, advisory consultants and vendor/contractors.
- Facilitates the invoicing and tracking of expenses and energy savings as well as the preparation of RFP's for contracted services.
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Student should be working towards a degree in Sustainability, Engineering, or Business Administration.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs