Eversource Energy Associate Energy Efficiency Consultant- SBEA in Berlin, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for facilitating project/program management services to customers for electric and natural gas energy efficiency projects. This position facilitates the development, promotion and implementation of energy efficiency programs to meet established goals.
- Provides services specific to the procurement and installation of energy efficient equipment and systems which may include reviewing applications for pertinent supporting documentation, researching customer energy efficiency and participation data, preparing and maintaining analysis spreadsheets, assisting with the management of vendors/contractors.
- Partners with more senior colleagues to implement Energy Efficiency programs and related initiatives.
- Enables the integration of general daily transactional activities between the customer, program administrators, advisory consultants and vendor/contractors.
- Facilitates the invoicing and tracking of expenses and energy savings as well as the preparation of RFP's for contracted services.
- Communicates professionally through text and speech with external customers, vendors/contractors and internal colleges in areas which may include; status of projects/tasks, request for information, explanation of technical requirements and resolutions of complaints.
- Manages large quantity of simultaneous tasks relating to the development and delivery of incentives for projects with energy efficiency upgrades including managing contract document and maintaining pipeline reports throughout the project lifecycle.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Requires basic understanding of energy efficiency and renewable technologies. Requires basic, fundamental understanding of financial principals and the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel). Requires good communication skills and ability to work on team.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
Experience: Zero (0) to two (2) years of experience. Relevant experience in technical marketing, sales, project management or energy efficiency and customer service is desired.
Please submit a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Energy Efficiency Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor