Eversource Energy Analyst, Single Pole Administration in Berlin, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
Responsibilities include assuring compliance with PURA’s mandated timeframes for the Company’s role as the Single Pole Administrator for the State of Connecticut. Individual responds to requests from outside companies (“third party attachers”) to place communication facilities on Company owned poles. These include CATV, Telephone, Municipalities, State Agencies and other Communication Companies. Individual also tracks and monitors all Company owned double pole transfers and bare pole removals.
Works with Engineering, Project Managers and others as needed to assure survey work and make ready construction is done in a timely fashion. Functions as the single point of contact for outside companies regarding attachments and double poles. This includes receiving and processing fees for new requests, assuring billing of and receipt of payment for recurring attachment fees and coordination of all communication relating to the Third Party Attachment and Double Pole processes. Additional duties include reporting, analysis, and tracking.
- Coordinate activities between internal and external stakeholders, Eversource engineering and construction forces, other attachers and joint owner, both external parties, for successful execution of single pole administration.
- Process requests for third party attachments. This includes qualifying companies and processing of licensing fees.
- Work with outside companies to resolve any conflicts impeding completion of make-ready work, attachment problems and billing/fee issues. Respond to requests for service from these companies, making determinations on priorities to assure the PURA timeframes for service are met. Resolve SPA specific issues as needed.
- Perform duties associated with system administration, such as user administrator functions and data quality checks pertaining to Single Pole attachments records system.
- Develops databases, reports, prepares presentations, writes procedures and performs other activities as needed to support the SPA performance initiatives.
- Perform storm restoration and emergency assignments as required.
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to deal with multiple and varied customer demands and related issues in a given day.
Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization and with counterparts in outside organizations.
- Ability to excel as a team player; self-starter; strong sense of urgency and flexibility
- Knowledge of program administration and project management concepts.
- Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. An understanding of the STORMS Work Management System (WMS) is desirable.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports using written, oral or graphical means.
- Ability to interpret overhead construction standards related to NESC clearances with communications facilities preferred.
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, engineering, accounting or the equivalent in combined education and experience is required.
Experience : Five years of related experience required.
Licenses & Certifications: Project Management Certification (PMP) highly desirable.
Please include a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor