Exelon Senior Real Time Systems Requirements and Compliance Analyst in BALTIMORE, Maryland
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Leads the development of cybersecurity plans, strategy and policy to support and align with organizational cybersecurity missions and initiatives, in alignment with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Standards. Serves as a Senior Consultant with customers to evaluate functional requirements and leads the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assume ownership of, and provide cross-entity coordination of CISS-owned CIP Standards
• Collaboratively develops CIP Security Controls with the Business Units and CISS
• Drive training and knowledge transfer in the areas of CIP Security Controls, along with the CISS departments as well as the entities.
- Drives CISS in developing the processes, workflows and evidence required for compliance to the standards that CISS supports.
• Collaboratively works with the CISS departments to develop processes, workflows and evidence required to meet the CIP Security Controls developed and implemented by CISS
• Collaboratively works with the entities to develop processes, workflows and evidence required to meet the CIP Security Controls developed and implemented by the entities
Maintain and enhance engagement with business and partners and other stakeholders
Establish positive team environment by proactively assisting and training less experienced personnel. Provide performance and development feedback as required
Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within own discipline or function
Typically Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 5 to 8 years of experience in information security and/or cybersecurity policy or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in a regulatory environment including NERC CIP.
Experience leading small projects or sub-teams and knowledge of project management.
Strong problem solving and analysis ability.
Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
Ability to lead remote project teams
Job Information Systems
Organization: BSC Information Corporate Security
Title: Senior Real Time Systems Requirements and Compliance Analyst
Other Locations: US-DC-WASHINGTON
Requisition ID: 212656