Eversource Energy Supervisor, Gas Supply Operations in Auburn, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We support over 3.6 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA, and NH. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customer service. ENERGY- BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
This position contributes to providing a reliable and continuous supply of natural gas to customers while ensuring the safety and well-being of customers and employees by supervising activities of Gas Supply Instrumentation and Regulation personnel in multiple geographic areas. Ensures achievement of goals and objectives consistent with the Company direction.
- Supervises area instrumentation and regulation activities consistent with Company standards and policies. Provides leadership, communication, and direction for the respective area workforce.
- Responsible for standardization of work practices and procedures.
- Conducts safety and technical training programs for field personnel.
- Plans, coordinates, and schedules the installation, repair and calibration of field instrumentation and regulation in accordance with state, federal and industry codes.
- Administers the Company’s natural gas odorization programs.
- Assumes on-call supervisory assignments as required.
- Will have storm duty assignment.
- Requires a high degree of technical knowledge in instrumentation and regulation
- Thorough understanding of Instrumentation and Regulation field operations
- Requires superior organizational project planning and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Five (5) Plus years of related experience
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must possess a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License
- This position is categorized as safety-sensitive for the purpose of drug testing. Successful applicants shall be subject to a pre-assignment drug test if the individual is currently in a non-safety sensitive position. As an employee in this position the individual shall be subject to random drug testing. A positive drug test will result in disciplinary action.
- Work is performed primarily in a field environment which requires visits to job sites daily and spending time driving to different geographic locations.
- Job may require physical work if necessary.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Set and Communicate Direction and Priorities
- Communicate priorities and goals (company, department, team)
Manage and Develop People
- Set realistic performance objectives and expectations
Focus on the Customer
- Ensure that everyone on the team understands our customer promise and provides superior customer service
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs