Natural Rural Electric Cooperative Research Analyst - Touchstone Energy in Arlington, Virginia
Provides comprehensive support of research services to rural electric cooperative systems and Touchstone Energy member organizations. Assists with the in-depth statistical analysis, reporting of research findings, and development of presentations of study results. Supports the activities within the Cooperative Performance work streams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Works closely with Market Research firms and advisory committee members to stay abreast of market research trends and critical issues, ensuring that market research conducted meets highest standards.
· Utilizes market research best practices to identify key significant research findings and insights to prepare preliminary client reports and presentations, including differences among survey segments, and trending from prior studies.
· Maintains database of completed project data in a normative database allowing comparisons of co-op clients’ results to a rolling national average for co-ops who have conducted ACSI surveys.
· Manages standardized, recurring projects such as ACSI with responsibility for data collection and reporting.
· Assists in marketing the unit's services through member contact at Touchstone Energy, NRECA, and allied organziation sponsored events.
· Provides consulting support to internal and external customers to help refine research objectives and to interpret study results to ensure client understands the implications of the research and are able to act upon the results.
· Responsible for the proper security and disposal of any confidential information that he or she may possess in the course of performing this position’s job duties, in accordance with NRECA’s Personnel & Administrative Policy and HIPPA Privacy and Security Policies & Procedures Manuals.