We Energies Electrical Engineer - Field Applications in Appleton, Wisconsin
5615BRJob Title:Electrical Engineer - Field ApplicationsRequisition Number:5615BRTitle:Electrical Engineer - Field ApplicationsLocation(s):WI - Appleton, WI - Green Bay, WI - WausauSummary:
If you’re talented, energetic and ready for a career with a future, consider joining our team. We are one of the nation’s largest electric generation and distribution and natural gas delivery holding companies. We are WEC Energy Group!
Wisconsin Public Service (WPS), a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking an Electrical Engineer – Field Application in our Green Bay, Appleton, or Wausau, WI location.
The Electrical Engineer is part of a team responsible for programs that maintain and enhance our electric distribution system, to ensure safety & reliability.
• Work on new services equipment start-ups, cogeneration, commissioning's, and new service request
• Review new installations, designs, and guide designers on building the system
• Work with customers on new services and equipment requirements
• Deal with outage and voltage concerns discuss issues directly with customers and come up with plans to resolve
• Insure equipment is being installed and operated safely
• Meet with large customers to address concerns and system work
This position is part of a job family (Associate Engineer/Engineer/Sr Engineer). Experience will be the determining factor.
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written are essential
• Strong analytical, project management, and team building skills are essential
• Knowledge of computer systems and the ability to use a variety of office and engineering software is required
• Power Engineering emphasis or experience with electric distribution system design or operations
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements