Exelon Account Manager I in ANN ARBOR, Michigan
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide customer-specific account management and coordination resulting in best-in-class customer service, efficient issue resolution and increased retention & renewal rates. An Account Manager will be assigned to specific Business Development Managers (BDM). Account Managers will work with their BDM to support their book of business. This role is critical to the success of the Regional Sales Teams which looks to ensure long-standing continuation and expansion of relationships with accounts that represent the company's most valuable customers and prospects. The Account Manager is charged with ensuring Constellation's business objectives are profitably pursued and successfully achieved.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The roles and responsibilities of the Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
· Build and expand customer relationships by consistently delivering best-in-class customer service while acting as a single point of contact for the Customer (or Broker/Partner) and proactively touching the customer via regular communications.
· Execute on account plans including Quotas and Customer Touch Points, Customer Satisfaction measurements.
Manage the account renewal process:
· Building relationships with customers and/or Broker/Partners to ensure seamless renewals in advance of contract expiration of product fit to meet customer's goals and objectives monitoring contract end dates & ensuring all inputs are present to put a contract in place in accordance with utility enrollment timelines.
· Support a deal from initial deal capture through pricing and contracting.
· Customer on-boarding to include, but not limited to enrollment confirmation, welcome call, billing setup confirmation, contract review, Account Services setup, 1st invoice review.
· Ownership and management of issue resolution to include service requests, identification and building of internal team and delivery of resolution to customer.
· Produce and manage customer deliverables & reporting (Constellation New Energy-standard, customer-specific & ad-hoc).
· Build and leverage internal relationships with functional teams, Legal, Operations, Pricing, etc.
· Maintain knowledge of market specifics, UDC rules, products, processes, internal functional teams, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in a business, liberal arts or technical field (Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or related discipline) and/or 3 years of equivalent experience.
· Demonstrated success in establishing relationships and networks.
· Demonstrated ability to manage and provide service to internal & external clients and customers.
· Proven ability to effectively communicate and present to colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
· Proficient with all MS Office software tools.
· Energy industry experience (not required but preferred).
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Organization: Generation Constellation - Retail
Title: Account Manager I
Location: MI-ANN ARBOR
Other Locations: US-WI-DE PERE, US-KY-LOUISVILLE
Requisition ID: 213564