PPL Corporation Associate/Intermediate/Senior IT CS Compliance Analyst- Remote in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Associate/Intermediate/Senior IT CS Compliance Analyst- Remote
• Analyze and solve complex problems, and make recommendations for how to advance PPL’s cybersecurity profile with a team of motivated individuals.
• Perform assessments and help the organization institute and monitor compliance with cybersecurity framework and regulatory requirements.
• Balance security best practices and business drivers against framework requirements, business risk, and impact to make recommendations that minimize PPL’s risk profile.
Do you have Sarbanes-Oxley internal controls experience and an interest in applying those skills to IT and cybersecurity initiatives? Do you have utility or NERC experience applying IT controls or a desire to grow in that area? If you answered yes to one or both questions, please consider applying to this fully-remote position.
The compliance analyst is a detail-oriented individual who analyzes technical and business controls, contributes to the IT Cybersecurity Team and supports the strategy for cybersecurity compliance in the PPL organization.
This position is open for associate, intermediate, and senior levels, depending on experience; multiple positions available.
Candidates must meet the basic qualifications and pass all required tests or assessments to receive consideration.In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility form upon hire.
The company reserves the right to determine if this position will be assigned to work on-site, remotely, or a combination of both. Assigned work location may change. In the case of remote work, physical presence in the office/on-site may be required to engage in face-to-face interaction and coordination of work among direct reports and co-workers.
This position is a safety-sensitive role. Upon acceptance of a conditional offer, all individuals in safety-sensitive roles are obligated report the use of any medication that may impair their ability to perform the job in a safe manner.
• Bachelor's degree OR 4 years of related work experience (Associate).
• Bachelor's degree and 2 years of related work experience OR 6 years of related work experience (Intermediate).
• Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related work experience OR 8 years of related work experience (Senior).
• Experience with FERC, NERC, or SOX regulatory requirements, such as standards development or compliance
• Experience with applying compliance frameworks, to successfully comply with security policies, standards, and guidelines
• Understanding of requirements gathering, discovery, service mapping, problem management, asset management, project management, and service catalogs as they relate to regulatory compliance
• Proven experience establishing, managing, and validating requirements with external parties
• Experience creating and implementing internal processes to drive compliance, efficiency, and education
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Our company is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify, genetic information, disability status, or any other protected characteristic.
Regular or Temporary:
• Experience with creating policy and standards to secure CIP assets, configurations, manage and maintain server, network, and application infrastructure
• Experience in developing and implementing IT Cybersecurity governance practices and processes
• Experience with an industry recognized GRC Platform, such as RSA Archer or MetricStream
• Experience representing or presenting externally at industry events and demonstrating a track record of internal influence for ongoing transformation in cybersecurity architectures and practices within the broader cybersecurity community
• Master's degree in related technical discipline or MBA degree
• Experience developing and managing third party and supply chain risk programs
• Experience developing and managing insider threat programs
• Experience integrating information security and IT risk management, and coordinating with internal and external audit workflows
• Relevant technical and security certifications such as but not limited to CISM, CISA, CISSP, OSCP, CCSP
Full-time or Part-time:
As one of the largest investor-owned companies in the U.S. utility sector, PPL Corporation delivers on its promises to customers, investors, employees and the communities we serve. Our utilities - Western Power Distribution, Louisville Gas and Electric and Kentucky Utilities, and PPL Electric Utilities - provide an outstanding service experience for our customers, consistently ranking among the best in the United States and the United Kingdom. PPL has grown from a company with customers and facilities in one region of Pennsylvania to a diverse energy company with more than 10 million customers in the U.S. and the U.K. PPL provides energy for millions of customers while providing challenging and rewarding careers for thousands of employees around the U.S. and abroad.
Follow PPL Corporation on social media
Follow PPL Electric Utilities on social media
PPL Electric Stories
- PPL Corporation Jobs