Pike Corporation Administrative Assist.- Addison, TX in Addison, Texas
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant position provides administrative, client and company relations, and facility support to the regional engineering organization. Working under the direct supervision of the regional Business Unit Leadership this position takes the lead responsibility to ensure the day to day office operations are organized and functional.
• Ability to deal and work well with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on assignments
• High energy level with ability to work in fast paced, ambiguous environment
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• High commitment to achieving goals and plans
• Professional appearance maintained at all times
This position is largely a sedentary role, however some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary
• Work independently
• Customer Oriented
• Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members.
• 2 or 4 year degree
• Experience in the electric utility industry
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Pike Engineering Equal opportunity Employer
Organization: *Pike Corporation, Inc.
Title: Administrative Assist.- Addison, TX
Requisition ID: 180001YN