National Grid AA/ EEOC Compliance Analyst in Waltham, Massachusetts
The primary responsibilities of this position are to fulfil the company’s regulatory compliance requirements and support the company’s Inclusion and Diversity strategy. Specific responsibilities include:
Maintain information and compile reports concerning National Grid’s Affirmative Action Program.
Monitor and advise on National Grid policies, procedures, operations and activities for compliance with disability legislation, including program accessibility and accommodations in such areas as employment, facilities, transportation, and communications.
Develop, recommend changes, and/or update policies, procedures and trainings as needed
Partner with people analytics to prepare and submit all required reports and materials in accordance with company standards to maintain compliance with EEO and OFCCP regulations.
Maintain all required EEO-related documentation (e.g. Self-Identification Forms and Policy Dissemination Acknowledgments).
Implement strategic and tactical initiatives of Inclusion & Diversity including supporting I&D programs and events, fulfilling internal and external requests for information, and maintaining updated website and other communication vehicles.
Implement benchmarking and internal self-audit processes and initiatives to promote Inclusion and Diversity
_Knowledge & Experience Requirements:_
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred//
· Experience in AA/EEOC compliance preferred
· Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, project management, analytical skills required. Detail orientation a must.
· Working knowledge of employment laws, e.g., ADA, FMLA, Title VII, Section 502, 503, 504, and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
· Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Ability to write accurate reports and to work independently is required. Excellent organizational skills are essential.
· Passion for inclusion & diversity and commitment to the company’s strategy to maximize the potential of all employees required.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
Job: *Human Resources
Organization: *Human Resources
Title: AA/ EEOC Compliance Analyst
Requisition ID: 20172741