MasTec Advanced Technologies Warehouse Clerk in Los Angeles, California
Our Warehouse Clerk is responsible for accurately counting, entering data, preparing and pre-packaging LED materials to ensure efficient and successful ongoing installations. This position will be of integral importance to process of achieving accurate inventory and material supply to our Field Operations team. This position will also require frequent delivery of equipment and materials to field operations, as needed.
Perform accurate counts as equipment and materials are received in warehouse.
Ensure equipment and materials are organized and pre-packaged for successful delivery to Field Installation teams.
Match equipment and materials for specific job sites, purchase orders and work orders.
Proactively communicate any equipment/material shortages before installation dates in order to ensure corrective actions are taken in advance of scheduled installation dates.
Maintain appropriate ongoing levels of contingency inventory.
Frequent travel to local sites to deliver equipment and materials as needed.
Perform general clerical work such as filing, copying, mailing, etc.
Perform other duties as assigned
This will be a full-time position
- Proficient computer skills primarily using spreadsheet and word processing (Excel, Smartsheets, Word and Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient math skills.
- Disciplined approach and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential, sensitive and critical issues with strong commitment to ethics, honesty, integrity and credibility.
- Ability to work well individually or collaboratively with others to accomplish goals in a positive way.
- LED installation/ retrofitting knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Ability to handle objects up to 50 lbs occasionally and 20-30 lbs frequently.
- Minimum of High School diploma
Job: *Supply Chain/Logistics
Organization: *Commercial Services
Title: Warehouse Clerk
Location: CA-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: 17575