Lakeland Electric Box Office Ticket Seller in Lakeland, Florida
An employee in this position sells tickets to the general public, relaying facility information and performing all clerical duties relating to The RP Funding Center Box Office. Works directly under the supervision of the Box Office Manager or Assistant Box Office Manager.
This is a temporary position.
Example of Duties:
- Handles money and disperses receipts.
- Completes reports.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with other employees and the general public.
- Responsible for keeping the work and lobby area clean and maintaining general order over the facility.
Performs related duties as required. Qualifications:
A high school diploma from an accredited school or its equivalent.
Required Documents: GED, High School Diploma, College Diploma or Unofficial Transcripts
- Must possess a valid state of Florida driver's license.
- Must maintain a valid telephone number.
- May be required to work overtime, or alternate hours, as necessary for the efficient operation of the department.
Position may be designated as Mission Critical by Department Director. Supplemental Information:
Knowledge of general mathematics.
- Ability to meet people of all ages in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
Ability to respond quickly. WORKING ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS:
Requires sedentary work that involves walking or standing some of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force on a recurring basis, or routine keyboard operations.
- The job risks exposure to no significant environmental hazards.
- The job requires normal visual acuity, and field of vision, hearing, speaking, color perception, depth perception, and texture perception.
All City of Lakeland positions are subject to testing (e.g. written, oral, performance, computerized, interview, and/or any combination). Candidates selected for testing will be notified via email or telephone. Please check your e-mail and telephone messages regularly, including "junk" folders. Test times and locations to be announced.
THE CITY OF LAKELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/EQUAL ACCESS EMPLOYER AND A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Job Title: Box Office Ticket Seller
Closing Date/Time: Tue. 10/31/17 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Salary: $9.77 - $10.77 Hourly
Job Type: Part Time Temporary
Location: City of Lakeland, Civil Service, 500 N. Lake Parker Avenue, Lakeland, Florida
Department: RP Funding Center 05